Medical Corporation Koyukai Group
Nishimoka Children's Clinic
3-205-1, Takase-cho, Moka-City, Tochigi, 321-4341
- Weekdays: 9:00-12:30 / 13:30 - 20:00
- Saturday: 9:00-12:30
- Sunday and national holidays: closed
Allergy (outpatient), Cedar pollen sublingual immunotherapy (outpatient), Travel clinic (outpatient), Bed-wetting therapy (outpatient), Children's mental and development clinic, Speech clinic (outpatient), Writing & reading/sensory integration training, Children's home care, Smoking cessation clinic (outpatient), General medicine (outpatient), Vaccination (outpatient), Nutrition counseling (outpatient), Consultations at kindergartens/nurseries and schools
Credit cards and electronic money are accepted.
Features of our clinic
- Point 1: Patients in the region can easily visit us and consult.
- Point 2: Our clinic is open until 8:00 PM to help working parents bring their children to the clinic after office hours.
- Point 3: In cooperation with Nishimoka Kindergarten, Nishimoka Daini Kindergarten and Kirin Café, we provide comprehensive consultations regarding children, ranging from medical care to child-rearing and nutrition advices.
- Point 4: Children will have time to interact with nursery staffs who retired from their work at Nishimoka Kindergarten, manga artists, papercut artists, make accessories or listen to music performed by musicians while they are waiting for their consultations (picture-book reading and picture-story shows are also performed.)
- Point 5: Our clinic has relationships with Dokkyo Medical University Hospital, Jichi Medical University Hospital and other local clinics to become a clinic contributing to the region.
Our clinic has medical cooperation with Dokkyo Medical University Hospital, Jichi Medical University Hospital and other clinics in the area and is aiming to become one of the reliable community-based hospitals.